Tuesday, May 5, 2009












In honor of Fredrick Archer,World Wet Plate Day came and went on Saturday May
2,2009. www.wetplateday.org
To make this day of interest here in the port city, Print maker Shannon Rayle Bourne, Tintypest/photographer Chris Morgan and Yours truly opened up my studio for an open house.
We didn't really advertise,just pretty much word of mouth
and the turnout rocked -maybe 200 folks!
A good time followed and I was able to shot this image of Joe from The Travelers as my contribution to the book that will follow.
The image of the reader was one from the show.
And bare with me as I learn how this blog thing works...
Things come in up side down ;the photos at the top are from show before the crowd arrived and drank all the wine and bought all the art or some of the art.
See my work at www.harrytaylorphoto.com and Chris at www.creativeexposureinc.com.
Hopefully Shannon will have a site soon.
over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment