Friday, May 6, 2011

Tintypes of Spain


Always dreamed of Spain? Do you love Miles Davis's Sketches of Spain? or maybe Spanish Bombs by the Clash like me? Heres you chance to pre buy a print from my expedition to Noja. I have been invited to come to the Sianoja- Simposio International De Artistas En Noja. I am thrilled and honored, but it is not free, so I am pre selling 16x20 prints $162.80 nc sales tax applies. Your choice of the 50+ plates I plan to shoot. Portraits and landscapes with the orgins of the early explorers of the Cape Fear River in mind. They called the river "Jordan", by the way. 5 of 25 sold!!! Hurry this is a limited offer and other wise you will have to wait until Feburary to see the show at 621N4TH gallery. Call or email for your contract today. Fund art the old fashion
way, buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment