Friday, May 29, 2009








Here are some new portraits shot for
a lovely hyper color
magazine we all love.
Hiroshi Sueyoshi is
a master potter, blending the proud traditions of Seagrove, North Carolina and Japan.
I can't thank him enough for allowing me to shoot tintypes.
I shot digital too,but the tins have the vibe I was looking for. Lets hope they get used.
You you wet plate fans
they are Whole plate,
shot on the old 8x10
camera.













here is Ellie and Brendan, the day after their wedding. I can't stop staring at this one; all sense of time is lost. Ellie has a blog that describes her wedding journey mintdesignblog.com
If in the planning stage of a wedding here is how to do it with style.
Pardon the jumbled arrangement,blogs print upside down
as you might know.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Harry, love ours as you know and Hiroshi's are wonderful. That last one's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete